Can I track my Facebook campaigns and landing pages?
Yes. You can add the Facebook pixel ID to your new or existing landing page. We offer a simple way to include the tracking code on your landing page.
We send PageViews event for each visited landing page and thank-you page. After every successful subscription, we send the “Lead” event.
(PRO TIP) Thanks to this, you can create Custom Conversions or Custom Audience and start Facebook remarketing campaigns. Learn how to track conversions with Facebook pixel: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/746098608829613
What you’ll need
- A working Facebook campaign and ads. For more information, see
- The Facebook pixel (you can create it at any time).
How do I create my first Facebook pixel?
1. Log into Facebook.
2. Click Manage Ads in the Facebook menu.
3. Go to the Facebook Pixel tab in Ads Manager.
4. Click Create a Pixel
5. Enter a name for your pixel. There’s only one pixel per ad account, so choose a name that represents your business.
6. Make sure you’ve checked the box to accept the terms, and then click Create Pixel.
How do I find my existing Facebook pixel?
1. Log into Facebook.
2. Go to the menu and click Manage Ads.
3. Go to the Tools menu in Ads Manager and choose Pixels.
4. You will see your pixel ID on the right column.
5. Copy the pixel ID.
You’ll need it in the following steps.
How do I include Facebook pixel in my landing page?
1. Log into your GetResponse account and do one of the following:
- Create a new landing page.
- Edit the settings of an existing landing page.
2. When you’re happy with your landing page layout, click Next step and proceed to My landing page settings.
3. Scroll down and expand the Analytics & remarketing section.
4. Select Facebook Pixel from the list and enter your Facebook Pixel ID (the 15-digit number).
5. Click Save if you edited an existing landing page or Publish if you created a new one.
What is Facebook pixel and how can I use it?
Use the Facebook pixel for 3 main functions:
Building Custom Audiences from your landing page for remarketing.
Custom Audiences is a powerful way for you to reach people on Facebook who have visited your site. It helps you increase the engagement of those who’ve already shown interest in your offer.
Learn how to create Custom Audiences with Facebook pixel at https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1474662202748341
Optimizing ads for conversion.
- Tracking conversions and attributing them to your ad.