GetResponse Releases Infographic: Promo Campaign Planner
Planning Guide for U.S. Holiday Marketing Campaign Themes and Design Creatives
WILMINGTON, Delaware, January 24, 2012 – GetResponse , the leading email marketing provider, today announced the release of their Promo Campaign Planner – a free calendar infographic that compiles the major U.S. public holidays and special celebrations. Marketers can use this practical tool to leverage seasonal activity and create better email campaigns.
About the Email Promo Planner
“Today’s consumers expect to receive more special deals and offers during holiday seasons,” said Simon Grabowski, Founder of GetResponse . “We’re providing email marketers with this useful infographic, because changes in seasons are perfect opportunities for them to address the needs of their customers and prospects, and increase their revenues.”
The planner is a graphical representation of seasonal events that drive consumer buying patterns. From this comprehensive array of opportunities, marketers can pick-and-choose campaigns to run based on seasonal events and celebrations. Such campaigns can be an ideal way to increase relevance and universality.
Issued at the beginning of the year, it is designed to help marketers schedule campaigns in advance and decide which events are especially meaningful for their industry sector.
Capturing Seasonal Opportunities
The calendar enables marketers to implement a long-range strategy that covers the entire year. The payoff comes in the potential to maximize marketing ROI.
With the Promo Campaign Planner , marketers can:
- Set priorities - so scarce resources can be concentrated on maximizing revenues
- Be selective - to avoid running campaigns during seasons when payoff may be low
- Prepare in advance - to avoid lapses in execution due to last-minute planning.
Traditionally, each season is accompanied by increased consumer activity. Thus each can be an opportunity for marketers to strengthen their position in the market and multiply sales.
Knowing when your customers are more inclined to make purchases and how to adjust strategies for the swings in consumer behavior is crucial to successful implementation of campaigns.
Download and Share
“The Email Promo Campaign Planner infographic is one of the many ways we add value for our customers,” said Mr. Grabowski. “We encourage marketers to use this tool to tap into predictable patterns of consumer behavior, so campaigns can drive sales and inspire online buzz.”
Marketers are encouraged to download the Promo Campaign Planner and make it available to internal marketing personnel and contract service providers.
Download the Email Promo Planner infographic at: http://www.getresponse.com/blog/promo-campaign-planner-for-seasonal-sale-success-infographic.html
GetResponse is an easy-to-use email marketing platform, designed to increase email marketing ROI faster than any other medium. The email marketing platform includes such advanced capabilities as:
- Email analytics , so marketers can test their campaigns and maximize response rates
- Advanced segmentation based on actions, geo-location and personal data
- Inbox Preview to test email design against rendering bugs in over 20 major email clients
- Unlimited follow-up messages to automate sales offers and keep-in-touch strategies
- 350+ HTML templates covering a variety of industry types and season themes
- Online survey tools for gaining market insights
- Audio and video recording , storage and delivery
- Social media integration for quick and easy social sharing
- Professional-level support for faster implementation and easier user training
About the Company
GetResponse serves more than 350 000 active users from 182 countries, delivering more than 1 billion permission-based emails per month, with an average deliverability rate of 99.3 percent. Clients include GlaxoSmithKline, Marriott, Intercontinental, University of Arkansas, Carrefour, Men's Health Magazine, and thousands of fast-growing businesses and professional firms.