We’re GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
We've been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
Your responsibility will be to plan and execute all internet marketing activities for the Russian market, which includes:
- promotion of the GetResponse platform in the Russian market
- participation in the discussion and formation of the annual budget for advertising campaigns
- localization and adaptation of GetResponse's HQ content plan for the Russian market
- set up and monitor end-to-end analytics to track sources, user paths, and lead conversions before they reach the sales team
- selection of the most effective communication channels and creation of a strategy for each communication channel
- conducting advertising campaigns in Google, Yandex, Facebook, tracking basic metrics, increasing conversions, as well as fulfilling lead generation KPIs
- working with social networks, administering Instagram, Facebook accounts, setting up accounts and design, filling with content, promoting accounts, SMM
- analysis of work efficiency, setting tasks, and monitoring the contractor's work on PPC
You will be an ideal candidate if you have:
- knowledge and practical skills in Internet marketing: understanding of the principles of SEO optimization, SMM, PPC, and experience in building end-to-end analytics
- knowledge of the specifics of promoting SaaS solutions in the market
- project management skills from idea to implementation: the ability to defend your opinion, relying on analytical indicators and predicted increase in efficiency
- experience in self-configuration and management of campaigns in Yandex.Direct, Google.Ads, Facebook/Instagram
- experience in finding and attracting contractors (PPC, SMM, web development)
- having a portfolio of implemented advertising campaigns and projects and knowing Roistat will be an advantage
- data-driven thinking
- good English, both in speaking and writing
Extra perks include:
- private health care
- lunch subsidy
- gym membership card
- team outings and celebrations
- top-notch equipment